Officers & Managers
Raymond G. Gajski – President / General Manager
Ray has been involved in all facets of the mechanical contracting industry since 1974. He has experience with industrial and commercial mechanical systems installation and service while holding positions as project foreman, field superintendent, estimator and owner/operator of a Mechanical Contracting firm. He was Vice President of Operations at Ruthrauff | Sauer Inc. and now brings this broad-based experience to Ruthrauff | Sauer as President and General Manager.
Ray is a member of the following:
- Board of Directors for The Mechanical Contractors Association of Western Pennsylvania
- Board of Directors for Sheet Metal Contractors of America, Western Pennsylvania
- International Mechanical Code HVAC Licensee for the City of Pittsburgh
Gordon Collins, PE – Vice President / Engineering
Gordon has a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from Grove City College. After spending 11 years as project engineer for a large consulting firm, Gordon was hired as Ruthrauff Inc.’s Chief Engineer in March 1999. Since 1988, Gordon’s years of experience have included projects in the commercial, industrial, institutional and government market sectors designing mechanical systems for various building types such as hospitals, hotels, office buildings, dormitories and laboratories. Gordon was promoted to Vice President of Engineering in 2006.
Gordon’s credentials include:
- LEED accredited professional
- Member of the American Society of Heating
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania